Honeymooning Day 4 - Hollywood Studios, Epcot, and the Boardwalk

Following Day 3's evening, the next day was as you would expect, spent at Hollywood Studios nursing a wee bit of a hangover. But Disney was a master at hangovers, even! 

One place I had scoped out prior to visiting was the Writers Cafe, known for great coffee, cozy ambiance, and delicious carrot cake cookies.
Warning to the wise, the cookie is LARGE. Lou and I split it for breakfast and were set until late afternoon food-wise.







That is the happy face of someone who no longer feels hungover!





Tower of Terror I actually felt was much creepier as an adult than it was when I was a kid on it. Well done, Disney!


The other place at Hollywood Studios I really wanted to go was the Animators Studio, where someone takes you through how to quickly draw a Disney animation. They did Tigger with us, and the instructor was witty and I loved the whole experience.




Lou's Drawing - Our baby girl might be quite the artist after all! Lou has some skillz!

Mine :) I could have done this all day!
I don't really like cars, but this stunt show was really cool. 



We grabbed dinner at the drive in Sci-Fi Diner which was cute, but definitely aimed more towards kids. You ordered in fake cars and got to watch old commercials and brief cartoons. I'm not sure if it's because we went at an off-time, but they didn't show a whole movie or cartoon, which I was kind of hoping for. (Anyone remember Ground Round? I thought it would be something like that)


Another day, another souvenir drink!





After stopping back to nap & refresh at the hotel, we hit up the fireworks at Epcot. And ice cream. MMM!


Deciding the night was still young we walked from Epcot to JellyRolls at the Boardwalk to see the dueling pianos. This was probably my favorite night. The pianists were incredible and they played a huge range of songs, from memory. I was super impressed.









They called us up on stage which was actually pretty fun, though I was a bit shy at the time. Asked us when we got married and how long we were together. It was really great, and we were super grateful for the experience.  Definitely recommend if you are in Disney. You don't need a park pass to go, either. 

Oh, why can't it be honeymoon all the time? 

Patty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Cantina Rosato All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10