Day 5 - Magic Kingdom & Epcot

Day 5 was another for Epcot. I think this was our favorite park, though Animal Kingdom was up there too. 






I think this was just after the Nemo Ride, which was pretty cute, but then again I'm a bit biased :)

Then we ate at Coral Reef, which was awesome because they sat us right next to the window. Another perk of wearing those bride and groom ears! Good seating!









Here Louis is doing his impersonation of a fish... 




Louis has a lobster allergy; he throws it up. Well it turns out they take allergies prettttty seriously at seafood restaurants. The chef even came out and talked to Lou about it....  Lou was pretty annoyed I told them about the allergy, to say the least.
We explored Epcot a bit more, including the flight ride, which we both thought was overrated. And then we grabbed dessert and coffee back at our hotel. And also took an obnoxious amount of pictures.




































Another perfect night in a perfect place with my perfect guy. Since this blog is mostly for me, this was a great way to start out a Monday. Positive reflection on one of the best weeks of my life :) 

Have a great Monday!

Patty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Cantina Rosato All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10